Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: What we are DOING to achieve our Vision.
We are a thriving, Spirit-centered community, dedicated to living Truth principles that transform lives and the world.
Vision: What we are BECOMING.
Joyfully united in unconditional love, we celebrate a world alive with unlimited potential.
Love – We express unconditional love, acknowledging God’s presence in ourselves and in all people.
- We welcome all people with acceptance and love.
- Our Sunday lessons teach the unconditional love of God.
- We offer programs and activities for our youth that affirm their inherent goodness and their creation as children of a loving God.
- I look for the good in every situation, circumstance, and person.
- I embrace the Christ presence within me and treat myself with loving care.
- I lovingly share my time, talents, and treasure with my spiritual community.
Service – We joyously share our gifts with our local, national, and global communities.
- We align with community events and organizations and volunteer in sacred service throughout the year.
- We sponsor and support outreach programs that benefit people and organizations in our local communities.
- We look for ways to foster relationships of service with other faith traditions in our local community.
- I look for ways to be of service in my greater community.
- I happily share my financial abundance with those experiencing challenges.
- I remain aware of current events and prayerfully discern ways in which I can make a positive difference in the world.
Spirit-Led – We turn within to Spirit for wisdom, clarity, and guidance.
- We begin all services, events, and activities with prayer.
- Our Sunday lessons affirm the power of affirmative prayer and time spent in the silence.
- We consistently offer tools and practices to deepen and strengthen our understanding and application of spiritual principles.
- I take time in prayer and meditation each day as part of my spiritual practice.
- I regularly attend classes or workshops that encourage and support my spiritual growth.
- I consistently express gratitude and remain open to ongoing growth and transformation in my life.
Compassion – We express kindness and heartfelt empathy to those moving through times of challenge.
- We provide congregational care support to congregants through our prayer ministry, bereavement program, and Angel Team.
- We offer spiritual counseling on a love offering basis.
- We take life challenges into prayer in our Sunday services.
- I take life challenges into my daily prayer practice.
- I listen with empathy and without judgment to those experiencing a challenge.
- I step into service and offer assistance when another is in need.
Integrity – We express in ways that are authentic, transparent, and in alignment with our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- We make decisions that are grounded in prayer, in alignment with the bylaws of the ministry, and in support of our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- We share information whenever possible in the spirit of transparency and inclusiveness.
- We encourage input, participation, and feedback from the congregation on a regular basis.
- I gratefully and respectfully fulfill my commitments to the ministry.
- I offer my opinions and perspectives to the ministry, while remaining open to additional points of view.
- I resolve disagreements by speaking lovingly and directly with those with whom I have conflict.